Welcome to the Fun World of Spiritual Work!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Website....

This will be a short one just letting people know that I will be updating my website once again. I have deleted my Twitter account because I found it to be a waste of energy as well as not being a real good place for clientele. Anyhoo, when I was trying to edit my weblinks, I was unable to get to the bottom of the page in Firefox. For whatever reason, my server and Firefox do not get along. This is why it takes me thousands of years to do my web updates because I know it will be a pain on top of a pain to get anything done. The other problem is I hope Santa brings me a new Digital camera because my old one is dead and missing the charger. Yay. Stuff gets up and walks off around here. By the way, if you're looking for small amounts of herbs, email me and ask if I have something you need. I am going to be doing a clearance sale for a short time. Shake your piggy bank and stock up now!

No comments: